We are flexible and can join a project at any stage, offering standalone or integrated approach for each of the following services:
- eCRF web application
- Form design
- Randomisation services
- Custom research tools
- Project management
Get in touch with us as early as grant application process to discuss which of our services will compliment your team and capabilities, and help with your budgeting.
Are you planning a study or project which is not a clinical trial, but want to know if Research Path can help?
We build custom tools for all types of research projects, such registries and surveys. Please send us an email about your project and we’ll let you know how we can help.
We custom design your eCRF (electronic Case Report Form) based on the project protocol or data dictionary and provide hosting and technical support for the duration of the study.
Standard features include:
- Secure web-based application
- Unlimited sites and users
- Unique user accounts with role-based permissions
- Automatic data validation and data query support built-in
- Data and dictionary export in SPSS, SAS, STATA and Excel formats
We design and develop data collection forms or CRFs both as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with eCRF development.
Our capabilities are:
- Co-design and develop data dictionary and forms using study protocol
- Design forms using existing data dictionary
- Review, update, or re-design existing forms
Forms are delivered to client in PDF format with accompanying data dictionary.
We keep and maintain original form design files in industry standard formats, enabling us to make changes to your forms during the study lifetime.
We provide randomisation services for any trial or study, either stand-alone or integrated with our eCRF.
- Web randomisation systems
- Adaptive randomisation
- Platform trial support
- Randomisation schedule generation, using strategies such as permuted block or adaptive (minimisation), and stratification.
- Blinding strategy; open, single or double
Every trial and study is different, and we understand the need for additional services to support your data collection and study management. Please get in touch to let us know what your project needs are.
Are you running a study or project which is not a clinical trial, but want to know if Research Path can help?
We build custom tools for all types of research projects. Please send us an email about your project.